Hi there! Welcome to my 2D Animation I blog!
I'm a senior Mathematical Programming major graduating in the Fall 2022 semester. My dream job is to be an Imagineer at Walt Disney Imagineering on the programming side of things. I've dabbled in a fair amount of art throughout elementary and middle school, but it's been a while since I've done any pieces.
My favorite animated film is Big Hero 6 and my favorite anime that I've watched is Death Parade. I've always been interested in animation since I was very young, originally coming into UT with an Animation Minor with the intention of perhaps working at Walt Disney Animation. However, I really wanted to focus on programming and technology, so I ended up dropping the minor and focusing in on Imagineering. I definitely still have an interest though!
In my spare time I love to play Genshin Impact and chill with my dogs. I have 2 Goldendoodles, Belle and Dolly. Belle is an F1 Standard, so half Golden Retriever and half Standard Poodle. Dolly is an F1B Miniature, so 1/4 Golden Retriever and 3/4 Miniature Poodle. Belle will be 2 this year and Dolly will be 4! Pictures added for cuteness--Belle is the big fluffy one and Dolly is the smaller, curlier one.
No comments:
Post a Comment